Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Homesick...


Its 11 plus at night and I'm at the mamak. Alone. D*mn. I miss the good old days when a hunger pang at the odd hour would mean a nice hawker meal and good company from good friends to go with it. Yes, I miss Penang. I miss HOME. This one goes out to all ma braders back on the island. Things have never been the same without you guys. Granted, I've met a pretty cool bunch since i moved down here, but this d*mn place is just mind numbingly huge. Hooking with some friends for a quick bite - the d*mn journey would take more time than the lepak-ing. I miss the good food, I miss havin my closest braders a stone's throw away, I miss HOME. Which is why I've decided to settle down there when I've done what I have to do here. And i'm glad she shares my dream. Till then...


~Would give the world to be back there~

~With this bunch~

-Memories-

1 comment:

OnlyGodCanJudgeMe said...

hang in the bro, make the best of it while it last, plus you bitchassfucker is not that far from penang! growl! fuckit, am not gonna start cursing here. so waddup? haven't heard from you for ages bro. Damn, keep me updated aites?